1771 ED Wieringerwerf,
E-mail: (nameatendofline)@xs4all.nl : bakensverzet
Incorporating innovative social, financial, economic, local administrative and productive structures, numerous renewable energy applications, with an important role for women in poverty alleviation in rural and poor urban environments.
"Money is not the key that opens the gates of the market but the bolt that bars them"
Gesell, Silvio The Natural Economic Order
Revised English edition, Peter Owen, London 1958, page 228
- Introduction of “C3” Commerce and Consumer Cicuits.
- On-going operation of local money system.
- On-going operation of micro-credit system.
- On-going production of
gypsum composite products.
- PV lighting for study.
- (Pro-memoria) PV television for study purposes.
- PV lighting in schools.
- PV lighting and refrigeration in clinics in the project area.
- Further PV water purification.
- (Pro-memoria) Soil conservation and re-afforestation initiatives started.
- (Pro-memoria) Rainwater harvesting begun.
- Monitoring of activities.
- Final environemental evaluation report.