1771 ED Wieringerwerf,
E-mail: (nameatendofline)@xs4all.nl : bakensverzet
Incorporating innovative social, financial, economic, local administrative and productive structures, numerous renewable energy applications, with an important role for women in poverty alleviation in rural and poor urban environments.
"Money is not the key that opens the gates of the market but the bolt that bars them"
Gesell, Silvio The Natural Economic Order
Revised English edition, Peter Owen, London 1958, page 228
structures created during the second phase execute the works they have planned:
- On-going work in the Community Health Clubs.
- On-going hygiene education in schools.
- On-going operation of the local LETS currency systems.
- Start-up of the Micro-credits.
- Start-up of recycling.
- Start-up of mini-briquette and bio-mass production.
- Completion of gypsum composite production units.
- Start-up production of gypsum composite items for the project, including stoves and solar cookers.
- Digging and lining of the wells and boreholes.
- Construction of platforms for backup hand-pumps.
- Construction of washing places.
- Laying of water pipelines to the tanks.
- Installation of the tanks.
- Installation of purification devices at schools and clinics.
- Start-up of waste collection networks.
- Installation of solar panels and pumps.
- Installation of hand pumps.
- Production of sanitation units started.
- Operation of radio station..