1771 ED Wieringerwerf,
E-mail: (nameatendofline)@xs4all.nl : bakensverzet
Incorporating innovative social, financial, economic, local administrative and productive structures, numerous renewable energy applications, with an important role for women in poverty alleviation in rural and poor urban environments.
"Money is not the key that opens the gates of the market but the bolt that bars them"
Gesell, Silvio The Natural Economic Order
Revised English edition, Peter Owen, London 1958, page 228
Edition 12: 17 Otober 2007
05. Project activity plan.
05.00 The works foreseen and their consequences
05.06 Summary of the project structures.
This project constitutes a formal working plan for the integrated sustainable ecological development of (definition of the project area). Innovations involve in particular the package of† financial instruments applied and the specific sequence of actions to set up the structures necessary for project execution. Local capacities are fully exploited and advanced low-cost technologies adopted for local productivity development purposes. The project embraces many sectors of activity, including:
- The creation of (number) self-administered sustainable Health Clubs, typically serving 40-50 families, designed to create a platform guaranteeing full participation of women in the project.
- The creation of (number) self-administered sustainable local development groups typically representing the same 40-50 families (200-300 persons). In this project they are referred to as tank commissions.
- The creation of† (number) self-administered sustainable intermediate level development groups typically representing the 300-400 families (about 2000 persons). In this project they are referred to as well commissions.
- The creation of† a self-administered sustainable project-level development management typically representing the 10000 families (about50000 persons). In this project the population in the project area is (number).
- The creation of a self-administered sustainable three-tiered social security structure for the protection of the elderly, the sick and the handicapped in the project area, for both their formal money and their local money needs.
- The creation of self-administered sustainable continuously recycling, interest-free, inflation-free cooperative local money structures in the project area.
- The creation of self-administered sustainable continuously recycling, interest-free, cooperative micro-credit structures for productivity increase in the project area.
- The creation of self-administered sustainable distributed solar powered drinking water system with reserve backup, together with rainwater harvesting structures for extra water capacity.
- The installation of complete locally built composting toilet (sanitation) structures in every† home in the project area. In this project the installation of (number) systems in homes is foreseen together with (number) of multiple systems in schools, clinics, and public places.
- † The creation of a complete, fully sustainable,† three-tiered structure for the local recycling of organic and non-organic wastes.
- The construction of (number) rooms equipped with (number) photovoltaic lighting structures for study purposes, and (number) photovoltaic lighting structures† in the schools and clinics in the project area.
- The use of† (number) locally built high efficiency cooking stoves in all homes in the project area for the elimination of smoke hazards to health especially of women and children and the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions in the project area.
- (Description of other service structures the local inhabitants may wish to be† included in the main project activities. Examples, where financial means are available at tank commission, well-commission, or† project level, are centralised support services for local cooperative purchasing of solar home systems and water heating† systems using structures similar to those of self-terminating building societies in industrialised countries; and cooperative forms of insurance. )
- (Number) low-cost labour-intensive fully ecological units for the production of items made for the project and for general purposes from gypsum composites.
- (Number) units for the sustainable production of mini-briquettes for locally produced high efficiency stoves. The creation of a complete, fully sustainable,† three-tiered operative system for the local recycling of organic and non-organic wastes.
- (Number) sustainable initiatives for the local production of bio-mass for mini-briquettes for high-efficiency cooking stoves.
- (Number) local cooperatives for the on-going sustainable installation and† maintenance of all project structures.
- † (Description of other productive structures the local inhabitants may wish to be† included in the main project activities. Typical examples of these are the setting up of a local radio station; setting up a cooperative import-export structure for goods exported from in and imported into the project area;† setting up local milk shops for the pasteurisation and distribution of milk; the creation of cooperative storage facilities for food, especially for food for local consumption; the creation of a seed bank; and the draining and re-structuring of market squares and public places. Many such poverty alleviation initiatives may require some project-level formal money seed funds. Other typical initiatives, for instance, creating sports clubs, theatre groups, local consultantsí offices, communications centres, plant nurseries, reforestation etc are more usually carried out under a combination of the LETS local money systems and the interest-free micro-credit systems set up.)
- The creation of typically 4000 (give real expected number) sustainable productive jobs, being jobs for 10% of the adult population in the project area.